Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's a new year and of course it's time for resolutions and writing 2010 for the next 2 months. I'm going to try to be more organized in the coming year and get a new planner that I can just refill every year. Also I want to de-clutter and simplify our life a little more by cleaning out closets and the basement and getting rid of some of the extra "stuff" in our life. I want to teach Ava more sign language so she can better communicate with us too. And of course the obligatory "I want to lose weight" resolution. I always want to do that...wish I had more time to work out, I really do enjoy it once I start getting back into the habit of exercising. We're hoping to get a treadmill sometime in the future but are looking for a deal on a used one (since they generally don't get much use we figure a used one is almost as good as a $500 new one).

I'm also hoping for some things in 2011, some of which include:
1. The townhouse selling
2. Getting our financial situation back on track
3. Figuring out where the Lord wants us and if my plans align with His for our future

Here's to 2011!

No comments: