Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside!

I don't remember the last time it was this cold outside! Overnight it hit -20 degrees F! Jamie worked from today so he didn't have to go outside and wait at the bus stop and I luckily don't work on Thursdays so also got to stay home. I ventured outside to go to the post office to mail a couple post-Christmas packages and then to go to our friends' house for Thursday dinner. When I started my car to go to the post office though, it definitely struggled and it took a couple tries before it decided to turn on.

They canceled school in Des Moines and all the other surrounding cities today because it was so cold too! Bella still wanted to go outside, like usual....she must have forgotten after she came back in how cold it was out there!

Luckily we're supposed to have a warm up this weekend and the beginning of next week...in the 30's! Woo hoo!

No comments: